Photobucket

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chagrin

Chagrin 1. noun - a feeling of annoyance or mortification 2. verb to embarrass and annoy

I received an email from my husband late this morning. He had emailed me no more than twenty minutes earlier stating he would be off line until after lunch as he would be busy doing outdoor chores. So, I was a little surprised to see another message from him in my inbox not twenty minutes later. This is what he wrote,

"despite my best efforts we now have two geese and about 4 baby's in the pond! They must have walked here this morning! I took pics in case they leave..."




Satisfaction noun 1. the fulfilment of a desire 2. the pleasure obtained from such fulfilment 3. a source of fulfilment 4. compensation for a wrong done or received

They were gone by the time the kids and I arrived home but I have photos; I know they'll be back for another swim, and more importantly, I'm feeling slightly redeemed...for a 'city girl' that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really sweet picture.  CJ xx